Navonna Fountain by Campania International
The basin designed in a classic barbed quatrefoil style, the fountain parallels the intricate details found in the cathedral of Notre Dame. Water pumps up from the middle of the urn centerpiece and then pours out on all four sides from spouts. Creating a melodious water sound, the Navonna Fountain is a commanding centerpiece in a garden or courtyard setting.
For an additional charge, you can add an auto refill device which keeps a constant water level in your fountain. Comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
- Dimensions: 56.5"L x 56.5"W x 39"H, 946 lbs
- Bottom Basin: 56.5"W x 11.5"H, 720 lbs; Urn: 20.5"W x 18.5"H, 89 lbs
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Hold approximately 37-40 gallons of water
Shown in the Alpine Stone patina (color).
Customers also Viewed
Beauvais Outdoor Water Fountain by Campania International
Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Two-Tier Water Fountain in Pool
Esplanade Two Tier Fountain by Campania International
Austin Outdoor Fountain by Campania International