Navigator Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Go back to a simpler time with this stunning fire pit. The compass rose cut into the sides of this fire pit will add a classic, nautical feel to your outdoor space and will complement any landscape whether it is close to the sea or far away.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Navigator Wood Burning Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space. (Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Sunnydaze 36 Inch Northland Grill Fire Pit with Protective CoverVideo Available
Sunnydaze Large Faux Stone Wood-Burning Fire Pit Ring with Steel Fire Bowl and Spark Screen, 35-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Modern Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl with Stand, 23-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Black Steel Outdoor Wood-Burning Fire Pit Bowl with Stand, 23-Inch
Customers also Viewed
Manta Ray Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art