Manta Ray Wood Burning Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
This fire pit was designed to reflect the giant Manta gliding gently through the ocean. It is strong and durable just like the creature it emulates.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Manta Ray Wood Burning Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 20 1/2" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
I bought this a few months ago and decided now that I used it I should write a review. The spark screen as well as the fire pit are made with some really thick steel which makes it durable AND heavy. Holds a lot of firewood and makes a huge flame. Would be very nice for a party. I use it to cook food with a big tripod I bought just for this!
Unfortunately I received this fire pit with a big scratch on it but it was from the shipping company so I promptly got a new one sent out with no questions. It was refreshing to see a company still care about customer satisfaction!