Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
If you're looking for a one-of-a-kind fire pit that doubles as a sculptural work of art, the Fire Pit Art Manta Ray Fire Pit is the perfect pick. Hand-crafted in the Tennessee Ozarks, this exceptional, sea-inspired fire pit brings practicality and awe to any residential or commercial space. It's constructed from long-lasting steel and features an iron-oxide finish for a truly spectacular look and feel. The Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit features four points which are subtly reminiscent of the triangular, horn-shaped wings of the majestic manta ray.
Designed by Rick Wittrig, this functional outdoor art piece has been individually numbered and signed by the designer to ensure that it's a true one-of-a-kind. Purchase the Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit from Serenity Health and get the pit, a brass crossfire burner, lava rock, a flex line kit and plate so you can set it up as soon as it arrives! We also offer a price-match guarantee to ensure that you get the best possible price on Fire Pit Art fire pits.Features of the Manta Ray Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 20 1/2" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space. (Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 120K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs Lava Rock, 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (32" diameter pan size)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!
Sunnydaze Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Outdoor 30-Inch Cast Stone Propane Gas Fire Pit with Lava RocksVideo Available
Sunnydaze Contempo Square Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit, 34-InchVideo Available
Sunnydaze Rustic Faux Wood Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Coffee Table, 48-InchVideo Available