Majestic River Wall Fountain
When you're looking for an alternative to a traditional painting to decorate a focal wall at home or at work, this Majestic River Wall Fountain is a unique choice. Everyone will enjoy the soothing water sounds and the striking visual aesthetic that creates a wonderful ambiance in any room or office. Each fountain comes with six halogen lights along with the option to upgrade to LED lighting which illuminates the beautiful cascading waterfall for an extra soothing and relaxing touch. Slate engraving is available, making it the perfect way to represent your company's logo or family's name.
The Majestic River water fountain has many options! Choose from a high quality copper with a powder-coated finish or your choice of stainless steel finishes, traditional or a blackened copper finish with square or rounded corners. The hand-cut solid slate is available in rajah (multi-colored) or green, or your choice of travertine stone or green marble, black spider marble or brown marble. You can even select your preferred pebble color: polished black pebbles or assorted river rocks. This striking wall water feature gives you the option of running the water and lights together, only the lights or only the water, and also comes with a dimmer switch that allows you to adjust the lighting brightness. The Majestic River Wall Fountain is a truly remarkable water feature that will be an instant conversation starter!
- Choose from many waterfall face and frame options to create the perfect combination to match any decor.
- Comes complete with polished river rock, halogen lighting and pump.
- Comes with EZ Installation Instructions and DVD
- On/Off pull chain allows you to run lights only, water only or water and lights together.
- Dimmer Switch allows you to adjust the lighting to produce the desired ambiance.
- Optional: Stone selection, LED lights w/ remote, black polished pebbles, and customized logo
- Recirculating electric pump with manual fill, no auto fill device needed.
- Water flows smoothly down the face of the fountain and does not splash or spray.
- Go commercial with optional logo (Free Mock Up)
- Each stone will vary in color, texture and thickness compared to what is pictured; these are examples only. (See More Info tab for stone selection options)
- Contact Us For Current Promotions! Price Match Guaranteed!
- Talk to our Adagio product specialists who are trained to answer any questions you may have. Call 888-881-4668
*Please note the images shown may differ from the actual product. Every piece of slate is unique so no two are alike. You have the option above to select the stone color of your choice. See the more info tab for more information on how the stone selection works.
Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based EPS file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
See the Adagio Majestic River image gallery for some stunning photos of the many frame and face combinations of this wall fountain.
Face Material Options (Example only, every piece of stone varies in color and thickness):
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
This wall fountain comes equipped with a pump which is covered by a manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty. If, however, in the future you would like a new pump, please view the Adagio Wall Fountain Replacement Pump. Not finding the size or look you want? Request a custom water featurequoteand view some of our custom fountains.
This information page are some FAQ' to help guide you through the Adagio Water Features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the US. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
Adagio Majestic River Fountain
The Slate and Marble:
All the stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
The solid Rajah slate is a dark gray background often with splashes or oranges and burgundys and rusts while the Green slate is a light or seafoam green often with splashes of peach and yellows. We now offer a Rainforest Brown Marble, Black Spider Marble and Rainforest Green Marble stone on some of the water features as well. You can see a sample of these options on the products it is offered.The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless Steel creates a very contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones. Truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
· Square or Rounded Edges - With most of the Adagio line of fountains, regardless of what metal you choose, you can get either square or rounded edges on the hood, basin and splashguard.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% Water Coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8" thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested 3 times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you feel you have a leak the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Wall Fountain Installation:
These wall fountains can be installed on almost any type of wall, including cinder block walls and sheet rock walls with either wood or metal studs. The installation is relatively easy, but it does usually require two people to make it go more smoothly. Before installing the fountain, you can install an electrical outlet in the wall directly behind where the slate will be placed. This is not a requirement, but doing this will eliminate the visibility of the electrical wires and make the overall look of the fountain more beautiful. See below for details about electrical installation.
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
Electrical Recommendations for Wall Fountains:
Although not required, you can install a GFI electrical outlet in the wall behind where the slate will be placed prior to installing the fountain. Doing so is more esthetically pleasing as it will enable you to keep the electrical cord hidden from sight. Place the electrical outlet near the center of the slate at least 18 inches above the fountain's lower tray (at the bottom) and at least 24 inches below the metal hood (at the top of the fountain). For the double and triple slate falls, the electrical outlet should be placed behind the left most slate as you face it on the wall.
If you choose to install an electrical outlet behind the slate, it is recommended that you wire it to a wall switch so you can easily turn your fountain on and off without having to reach for the plug behind the slate. Also, if you'd like to control the fountain's halogen lights and the water flow separately, it is recommended that you install an additional clock box outlet behind the slate, so there is one for the pump and one for the lights. Then you wire that to a double wall switch, so one switch controls the pump and the other one controls the fountain lights.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper Water Tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper Splash Guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply Calcium Lime Remover or Lime-Away as noted above. . Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your Adagio fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next some customer opt to choose their own stone, especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product we try and show you examples of each just so you can get a feel for the coloring but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
For an additional cost you get photos of 5 different stones that are available at the time you order and could be used in your wall fountain. Simply choose this option on your order and we will email you a link to see the stones available in high quality digital images. You should have these within a week of placing your order. Once you receive the images of the slate you have 72 hours to select your stone. Once you make your selection the construction of your water feature will begin. This process will add about a week on to your processing time.
This is a Non-Refundable charge and we do our best to meet your specifications on your color schemes. You must make your selection in 72 hours or the stones will be put back in inventory and may not be available again.Manufacturer's Warranty:
Each Adagio Water Feature carries a year limited warranty. Please read the details here.
I bought fountain for my office and I think this was the perfect choice for me also. This fountain makes feel realy good in the tense giving environment of the office and relaxes me a lot. Thank you for having such a good piece on your website.
This beautiful riverfall fountain has become the main attraction of my living room. The contemporary look and the soothing sound of the fountain is so attractive that its almost impossible to move your eyes away from it. Very highly recommendable product.
Sunnydaze Rippling Falls Oval Wall Water Fountain with White LED Light, 28-Inch
Sunnydaze Outdoor Water Fountain Cover, Khaki, Size Options Available
Customers also Viewed
Marble Cottonwood Falls Wall Fountain by Adagio
Adagio Inspiration Falls Wall Fountain
Marble Deep Creek Falls Wall Fountain by Adagio