Low Boy Gas Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Designed and built by Fire Pit Artist Rick Wittrig, the Fire Pit Art Low Boy Gas Fire Pit is an excellent choice for the high-taste homeowner in search of a functional work of art. It features a gorgeous bowl-style design made of enduring mild carbon steel with an eye-catching iron oxide finish. This extraordinary, handcrafted fire pit implements the latest in fire technology, with your choice of an all-weather electronic or match-lit ignition system. Available in both natural gas and propane options, this artful fire pit makes an excellent option for the grill master or dedicated entertainer. When you buy the Low Boy Fire Pit from Serenity Health & Home Decor, you get the pit itself, a 120K BTU brass crossfire burner, a flex line kit and a plate. It also comes with 60 pounds of lovely lava rock for a unique alternative to firewood.
If you're ready to purchase, simply indicate which gas and ignition type you prefer on the dropdown menu before checkout. Serenity Health backs this product with a price-match guarantee so that you won't find it for a better price elsewhere. It also includes free shipping.
Features of the Low Boy Gas Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 14" Tall x 36" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- Comes complete with fire pit, 120K BTU Brass Crossfire Burner, 50 lbs Lava Rock, 1/2" Flex Line Kit and Plate. You can upgrade to a burner for propane use. (34" diameter pan size/CFB120Burner)
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System includes 24 volt AC Transformer, Fire Module, Heat Shield and Install Instructions. (Add'l charge for electronic ignition)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
Professional installation RECOMMENDED when working with gas.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
You can also choose to add beautiful fire glass to really make your fire pit classy!