Isabella the Lady, 8 Inch Tall Gnome by Sunnydaze Decor
It is quite rare to see a lady gnome out and about in the gnome world. However, Isabella can often be found in the village square wearing her green, cone-shaped hat, her feminine pink skirt and matching ivory long sleeved shirt with pink trim and pink hair ribbons. Isabella lost her parents at a very young age so she took to growing and selling berries to support herself. While she has not admitted to any love interests, word is going around that she has her heart set on Timothy.
Isabella is a young lady gnome that is sure to give your outdoor decor some cheer. She is expertly detailed and the lightweight nature of the resin construction makes her easy to lift and move when needed.
*Color can vary slightly on each gnome. Lighting can be different indoors and out as well as differences in computer monitor lighting. Some gnomes may appear darker because of the lighting in the room. Therefore, slight color variation is not a cause for return.
Features of Isabella the Lady Gnome:
- Overall dimensions: 4.25" W x 4.25" D x 8" H, weighs 1 lb. so it is the perfect size to accent any outdoor space.
- Gnome is made from a durable resin material that is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Isabella holds a basket of berries she picks and sells in the village square.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
*Please note that gnomes should be brought indoors before freezing weather occurs.
|Color(s)||Green, Cream, Pink, Dark Brown|
|Package Contents||1 garden gnome|