Henri Studio Cast Stone Zona Water Fountain
Perfect for your desert-inspired, rustic or Southwest outdoor decor, the Henri Studio Cast Stone Zona Fountain brings an earthy feel and soothing sounds! This uniquely designed fountain features water that falls through many spouts into the wider lower tier. Water recirculates in the basin with help from the submersible electrical pump. Featuring a unique, geometric border which has been carved by Henri Studio's talented artisans, this special water feature is great for many different decor themes. It also comes in a large variety of finishes so that it's customized to your specific environment.
Not only is this unique outdoor fountain gorgeous, it's also easy to set up and operate. Plumbing is not required; once you have the fountain set up and filled all you have to do is plug it into a standard electrical outlet. The Henri line of fountains is designed and manufactured in the United States by talented artisans. All fountains are made of a high-quality cast stone, creating beauty for years to come. Enjoy the many colors available to create the perfect color for your outdoor landscaping.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
- Overall dimensions: 24" H x 24" diameter; weighs 139 lbs, so it is large enough to make a statement in any outdoor space.
- Comes in two pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.