Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux Two-Tier Water Fountain
You might well think there's smoke on the water with the fiery classic fashion of this Henri Studio outdoor fountain. Named after the Swiss municipality on the Lake Geneva shoreline, Montreux two-tier fountains are as strong and durable as they are elegant. This U.S.-made fountain is crafted and finished by hand using cast stone material. Choose your favorite finish from options such as ivory gray, bronze patina, elban olivestone and relic lava that can complement your landscape or stand out as a central feature.
The 30-inch Henri Studio Montreux fountain is fueled by an electric submersible pump that circulates water without any plumbing necessary. Multiple streams on both tiers produce a gentle symphony of water sounds that calm the mind and re-energize the spirit on a sunny afternoon. The feature is large enough to take charge of your exterior decor but small enough to be part of a cozier space. Get your one-of-a-kind Montreux European fountain with free shipping and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee from Serenity Health. Each one is made to order!
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio Cast Stone Montreux 2-Tier Water Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 30" H x 23" diameter; weighs 128 lbs. so it is large enough to make a statement in any outdoor space.
- Comes in three pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.