Henri Studio Cast Stone Cypress Urn Water Fountain
Part of the charm of the Henri Studio Cast Stone Cypress Urn Water Fountain is the weathered finish that makes it look like it was handed down for generations. It makes a visually striking addition to any outdoor space, especially those inspired by Asian influences. Setting up this fountain does not require endless hours or separate plumbing. In fact, it is so simple, once you assemble it, all you have to do is fill it, plug it into a standard electrical outlet and watch as the water bubbles melodically from the top of the urn and trickles down into the bowl where it recirculates. It recirculates with help of a submersible electric pump. This fountain is designed and manufactured in the United States by talented artisans as is all of the Henri line of fountains. Made of a high-quality cast stone material, it offers the strength of cast stone and the visual appeal of real stone. This durable material ensures you will be able to enjoy the beauty of your fountain for many years.
Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio Cast Stone Cypress Urn Water Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 31" H x 21" D; weighs 242 lbs.
- Comes in two pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which look will best complement your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.