Grenoble Three-Tier Cast Stone Fountain by Henri Studio
From every side, the Henri Grenoble Fountain a symbol of grandeur and excellence for country homes. This 3-tier cast stone fountain is named after the Southeast France city known as the "Capital of the Alps", and its namesake will certainly be the capital of your landscape. Each of the tiers has a hexagon top edge and a traditional spherical bowl, a geometric contrast that will attract attention. The effect of the water pouring into each successfully larger tier is like a calm mountain stream - or the Drac River joining the Isere.
By making the Grenoble outdoor fountain and other water features out of cast stone, Henri Studio ensures they will have the authentic feel and look of actual carved stone. Not only is the fountain handmade, but the finish is hand-applied as well, so each of the 18 finish options will have its own special variations. It works with an electric pump and can set up inside as well in a business entryway or enclosed patio. This 12-piece fountain qualifies for free shipping and comes with satisfaction guaranteed.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio Grenoble 3-Tier Outdoor Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 73" H x 47" diameter; weighs 1456 lbs. so it is sure to make a gorgeous statement in your outdoor or indoor space.
- Comes in 12 pieces and is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.