Fake Rock Well Pipe Cover-Model 109
Keep your garden classy by using this pipe-cover perfect for medium sized objects such as small pumps, valve box lids, pond filters, aeration devices and well/septic pipes up to 12" tall. With all the money you have invested in landscaping, don't let a well pipe ruin your view. Cover it with a very real looking rock enclosure today! Note about measurements: Length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. The rock shapes are irregular; please see the Additional Info Tab to view a measurement table as a guide for the size of item that will fit under the rock enclosure.
- Simulates natural stone
- IDEAL CONCEALING APPLICATIONS: Small residential pump systems or backflow devices; Irrigation valve box lids and vaults; Septic aeration pumps or compressors; Well & septic pipes up to 12" H
- Color and texture part of the material, NOT painted on
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Won't fade in the sun or crack in cold weather
- 4 Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock.
- Constructed from recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Available in 4 colors: Riverbed, Fieldstone, Sandstone, and Autumn Bluff
*Also available for purchase is an insulated pouch to provide freeze protection for exposed plumbing underneath your rock structure. This pouch is made from waterproof polyethylene construction with sealed seams, comes with securing grommets for most models, and can be used with or without the rock enclosure. Available in Desert Tan or Green color options.
*Do you need some air ventilation underneath your rock enclosure? A 3" Round Louvered Vent or a 4" Round Screened Vent can be purchased and installed on your rock enclosure to give your backflow assembly or certain pumps the ventilation required.
*Please note: Due to the manufacturing process to make the most realistic artificial rocks available, our rock colors will vary and each rock will be unique in its appearance and color composition. We strive to maintain a consistent range of color tones but accept the variation in color is an acceptable byproduct of producing a superior artificial rock.
See all rock enclosures.
Note about measurements: length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. Because shapes are irregular, these measurements are guides for size of an item that will fit under the enclosure.