Fake Rock Well Pipe Cover-Model 107
This rock well pipe cover is a stately addition to your home for hiding unsightly pipes. Made from RealRock material that looks and feel realistic while being incredibly lightweight, it combines beauty and functionality to perfectly accent your yard or landscaping. These covers are perfect for hiding well pipes up to 18 inches tall, septic vent pipes up to 20 inches tall, pressure vacuum breakers and outdoor electrical outlets. With natural colors and texture that withstand even the toughest weather conditions, you'll get years of use from each cover. Enjoy free same-day shipping with price matching when you order from Serenity Health & Home Decor.
Note about measurements:Length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. The rock shapes are irregular; please see the Additional Info Tab to view a measurement table as a guide for the size of items that will fit under the rock enclosure.
Features of the Fake Rock Well Pipe Cover Model 107:
- Simulates natural stone.
- Ideal Concealing Applications: Well casing and seals up to 18" tall x 8" diameter; septic vent pipes up to 20" tall x 4" diameter; residential irrigation pressure vacuum breakers and outdoor electric outlets and utility pedestals.
- Color and texture are part of the material and are NOT painted on.
- Pipe covers are lightweight and easy to move.
- Material doesn't fade in the sun or crack in cold weather.
- Four heavy-duty 6-inch ground stakes are included to secure each rock.
- Product is constructed from recyclable materials.
- Made in the USA
- Available in four colors: Riverbed, Fieldstone, Sandstone and Autumn Bluff.
*Do you need some air ventilation underneath your rock enclosure? A 3" Round Louvered Vent or a 4" Round Screened Vent can be purchased and installed on your rock enclosure to give your backflow assembly or certain pumps the ventilation required.
*Please note: Due to the manufacturing process to make the most realistic artificial rocks available, our rock colors will vary and each rock will be unique in its appearance and color composition. We strive to maintain a consistent range of color tones but accept the variation in color is an acceptable byproduct of producing a superior artificial rock.
See allrock enclosures.
Note about measurements: length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. Because shapes are irregular, these measurements are guides for size of an item that will fit under the enclosure.