Fake Rock Well Cover - Model 101
Cover and protect unsightly pipes, pumps, compressors, blowers and valves in your yard with a fake rock pipe cover from Serenity Health & Home Decor. This cover is made to hide pipes that measure up to 18 inches tall and is built to simulate natural stone to blend seamlessly into any outdoor environment.
Note about measurements: Length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. The rock shapes are irregular; please see the Additional Info Tab to view a measurement table as a guide for the size of item that will fit under the rock enclosure.
Features of the Fake Rock Well Cover:
- Measures 31" L x 26" W x 21" H; weighs 8 lbs.
- Simulates natural stone
- Ideal applications: septic vent pipes up to 16 to 18 inches high, water well casing up to 16 to 18 inches high, small pumps, compressors and blowers, and small backflow or irrigation valves
- Color and texture part of the material, NOT painted on
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Won't fade in the sun or crack in cold weather
- (4) Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock.
- Constructed from recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Available in 4 colors: Riverbed, Fieldstone (shown in feature picture), Sandstone, and Autumn Bluff
*Also available for purchase is an insulated pouch to provide freeze protection for exposed plumbing underneath your rock structure. This pouch is made from waterproof polyethylene construction with sealed seams, comes with securing grommets for most models, and can be used with or without the rock enclosure. Available in Desert Tan or Green color options.
*Do you need some air ventilation underneath your rock enclosure? A 3" Round Louvered Vent or a 4" Round Screened Vent can be purchased and installed on your rock enclosure to give your backflow assembly or certain pumps the ventilation required.
*Please note: Due to the manufacturing process to make the most realistic artificial rocks available, our rock colors will vary and each rock will be unique in its appearance and color composition. We strive to maintain a consistent range of color tones but accept the variation in color is an acceptable byproduct of producing a superior artificial rock.
See all rock enclosures.
Note about measurements: length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. Because shapes are irregular, these measurements are guides for size of an item that will fit under the enclosure.