Fake Rock Pedestal Cover-Model 113
- 18"L x 17"W x 34"H; 8 lbs
- Color and texture is part of the material, not painted
- Made in USA
- Lighweight RealRock material provides realistic rock enclosure
- Stands up to the elements, won't crack in cold weather or fade in the sun.
- 4 Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock
Keep your yard looking natural with this gorgeous rock covering, perfect for hiding those unsightly blemishes dotting your yard or garden. This artificial rock enclosure features a tall, narrow design to cover telephone pedestals. This model also works great to cover up cable pedestals up to 13" W and 33" tall as well as tall septic vents, and irrigation controllers. Don't let telephone and cable pedestals ruin your view, cover them with this durable, very real looking rock cover.
Note about measurements: Length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. The rock shapes are irregular; please see the Additional Info Tab to view a measurement table as a guide for the size of item that will fit under the rock enclosure.
- Simulates natural stone
- IDEAL CONCEALING APPLICATIONS: Telephone and cable pedastals up to 32"H; Tall residential septic ventalation components; Irrigation controllers and pedastals; Feaute rock with optional address plaque
- Color and texture part of the material, NOT painted on
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Won't fade in the sun or crack in cold weather
- 4 Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock.
- Constructed from recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Available in 4 colors: Riverbed, Fieldstone, Sandstone, and Autumn Bluff
Note: Due to the manufacturing process to make the most realistic artificial rocks available, our rock colors will vary and each rock will be unique in its appearance and color composition. We strive to maintain a consistent range of color tones but accept the variation in color is an acceptable byproduct of producing a superior artificial rock.
See all rock enclosures.
Note about measurements: length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. Because shapes are irregular, these measurements are guides for size of an item that will fit under the enclosure.
You Recently Viewed...