Fake Rock Backflow Cover-Model 110
- 39"L x 21"W x 21"H; 10 lbs
- Covers backflow assemblies up to 2" in Diameter
- Made in USA
- Lighweight RealRock material provides realistic rock enclosure
- Color and texture is part of the material, not painted;
- Stands up to the elements, won't crack in cold weather or fade in the sun.
- 4 Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock
- Optional Insulated Pouch Dimensions: 34"L x 24"H
Add some rustic charm to your yard while covering unsightly pipes with this fantastic artificial covering. This artificial rock features a rectangular shape ideal for backflow systems. Hide ugly external water pumps, or backflow assemblies up to 2" in diameter, 30" long, and 19" high. A wonderful way to accent your garden or outdoors while hiding unpleasant pipes or assemblies.
Note about measurements: Length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. The rock shapes are irregular; please see the Additional Info Tab to view a measurement table as a guide for the size of item that will fit under the rock enclosure.
- Simulates natural stone
- IDEAL CONCEALING APPLICATIONS: Residential backflow assemblies 3/4" - 2"; External water pumps and filters; Address plaques and signage; Well and septic assembly devices
- Color and texture part of the material, NOT painted on
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Won't fade in the sun or crack in cold weather
- 4 Heavy-duty 6" ground stakes included to secure each rock.
- Constructed from recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Available in 4 colors: Riverbed, Fieldstone, Sandstone, and Autumn Bluff
Also available for purchase are insulated pouches to provide freeze protection for exposed plumbing underneath your rock structure. These pouches are of waterproof polyethylene construction with sealed seams, 5 year rated UV resistant materials, comes with securing grommets for most models, and can be used with or without the rock enclosure. Available in Desert Tan or Green color.
Do you need some air ventilation underneath your rock enclosure? A 3" Round Louvered Vent or a 4" Round Screened Vent can be purchased and installed on your rock enclosure to give your backflow assembly or certain pumps the ventilation required.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process to make the most realistic artificial rocks available, our rock colors will vary and each rock will be unique in its appearance and color composition. We strive to maintain a consistent range of color tones but accept the variation in color is an acceptable byproduct of producing a superior artificial rock.
See all rock enclosures.
Note about measurements: length and width measurements for each product are taken at the base. The height measurement is the highest point of each rock. Because shapes are irregular, these measurements are guides for size of an item that will fit under the enclosure.
You Recently Viewed...