Crater Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Hand-crafted from the Tennessee Ozarks, this artistic, yet minimalist fire pit is one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made. This wood burning fire pit features a simplistic hemispherical design that is meant to hold a large volume of firewood.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Crater Fire Pit:
- Fire pit dimensions are: 24" Tall x 36" Diameter, making it a great choice for warm bonfires in your outdoor space(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
More than big enough to hold an hour or two's worth of firewood. We like em big in Texas. Pretty happy with my purchase.
Really heavy-duty Looks nice with the spark screen Holds a lot of wood Doesn't look like its gonna rust
Sunnydaze Outdoor 29-Inch Rope and Barrel Design Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Lava RocksVideo Available
Diamond Weave Large Patio Fire Pit with Spark Screen, 40 Inch Diameter, by Sunnydaze DecorVideo Available
Sunnydaze Large Gray Cast Iron Fire Bowl Fire Pit with Steel Cover, 29-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Elegant Black Steel Fire Bowl Pit with Spark Screen and Built-In Firewood Holder, 18-Inch DiameterVideo Available