Crater Fire Pit by Fire Pit Art
Hand-crafted from the Tennessee Ozarks, this artistic, yet minimalist fire pit is one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made. This wood burning fire pit features a simplistic hemispherical design that is meant to hold a large volume of firewood.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Crater Fire Pit:
- Fire pit dimensions are: 24" Tall x 36" Diameter, making it a great choice for warm bonfires in your outdoor space(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Every fire pit made by Fire Pit Art is numbered by the artist so you know that you own a one of a kind.
More than big enough to hold an hour or two's worth of firewood. We like em big in Texas. Pretty happy with my purchase.
Really heavy-duty Looks nice with the spark screen Holds a lot of wood Doesn't look like its gonna rust
Sunnydaze Large Gray Cast Iron Fire Bowl Fire Pit with Steel Cover, 29-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Modern Cast Iron Fire Pit Bowl with Stand, 23-Inch DiameterVideo Available
Sunnydaze Elegant Black Steel Fire Bowl Pit with Spark Screen and Built-In Firewood Holder, 18-Inch DiameterVideo Available