Cast Stone Two Tier Renaissance Fountain by Henri Studio
Opulent style and pacifying waterfall sounds are the words that come to mind when we think of the Cast Stone Two Tier Renaissance Fountain by Henri Studio. Featuring an intricate design and two water cascading tiers, this sculptural fountain transports you in time to the Renaissance era. This fountain is the finishing touch to a beautifully landscaped property when set among manicured shrubs or surrounded by a beautiful flower garden. Manufactured in the United States by Henri Studio, a leading designer of fountains and statuary, this two-tier Renaissance fountain is made of high-quality cast stone for exceptional durability. Crafted by talented artisans, each Henri Studio creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art. Powered by a submersible electric pump, the water fills the smaller top tier, and then pours over into the larger tier at the bottom. Available in a range of colors, you'll be able to find the perfect hue that accents your outdoor space. This graceful fountain can also be used indoors and makes the ultimate grand entrance when placed in a foyer with a soaring ceiling.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images.
- Overall dimensions: 46" H x 29" diameter; weighs 278 lbs., so it is sure to make a beautiful centerpiece in any indoor or outdoor space.
- Comes in just five pieces so it is easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.
We have had this about a week and it went together very easy. Works good and makes a great relaxing sound. I did have to turn down the pump because after about 12 hours the water level was low from heavy splashing and water hitting the ground.