Cast Stone Three Tier Renaissance in Valencia Fountain by Henri Studio
Classic artistry and elegance is the driving force behind the Renaissance in Valencia petal 3-tier fountain. Named after the Spanish Mediterranean city that had a large influence in 15th and 16th century Europe, this rustic Henri Studios cast stone fountain is large in size and stature. The premium material has the weight, feel and texture of real carved stone for when authenticity is everything. And with numerous patinas and shades to pick from, your custom fountain will blend perfectly with your other decor. It comes in 12 pieces to make setup easier.
Once you've assembled your 70-inch Valencia cast stone fountain, just fill it with water and plug the cord into the nearest 3-prong outlet. The submersible pump in the basin will keep water flowing as it cascades down from the top down through each tier. It will give your landscape the soundtrack of a brook that gently soothes your mind. This feature will tie a large residential year together and would also impress visitor when sitting out front of corporate offices. We guarantee your satisfaction and the lowest price on every order.
*Color variations are expected due to the artistic nature of our hand-crafted products, the complexity of the hand-applied finishes, and the variables related to monitors that display these images. Every Henri creation is a one-of-a-kind work of art!
Features of the Henri Studio 3-Tier Renaissance in Valencia Fountain:
- Overall dimensions: 70" H x 64" diameter; weighs 882 lbs. so it is large enough to make a grand impression.
- Comes in 12 pieces that are easy to assemble.
- Runs on an electric pump so you can assemble, fill, plug it in and enjoy with ease.
- Multiple finish options available so you can choose which will look best in your outdoor space.
- Durable cast stone material gives you the strength of cast stone and the natural appeal of real stone.