Carmel Series Fire Pit Table by American Fire Products
A city in California, Carmel's population is primarily devoted to the aesthetic arts and considered by many to be a cultural Mecca. American Fire Products designed the Carmel Series with well-tailored legs on a clean aluminum torso to echo that scheme. The Carmel will be at home in your stylish and sophisticated outdoor venue. The Carmel will be shown in lustrous tones of brown. Pick the best Carmel fire pit to garnish your own backyard for extra flare, ambiance and warmth!
The Carmel Series Fire Pit Table by American Fire Products. This beautiful outdoor fire pit table comes in your choice of round, square or rectangle chat-height options. It features a modern design that includes a sturdy base and a granite or mosaic tabletop, each of which can be customized to your liking. Best of all, there's a built-in LP gas fire pit in the center, which instantly creates a warm and inviting space.
Features of the Carmel Chat Fire Pit Table by American Fire Products:
- Overall 42-inch round or square dimensions: 42" diameter/square x 24" H x 1.25" thick top
- Overall 48-inch round or square dimensions: 48" diameter/square x 24" H x 1.25" thick top
- Overall 54-inch rectangle coffee table dimensions: 54" L x 28" W x 24" H x 1.25" thick top
- Includes: your choice of top/shape/size fire pit table, integrated tank cover, anodized black trim ring, and 1/2" clear fireglass.
- Ships ready for use with LP gas, but a natural gas orifice is included for easy conversion to natural gas.
- Standard 20-lb. LP tank fits in base. Gas tank access door makes it easy to get to your LP tank.
- Stainless steel burner - burns at a rate of 63,000 BTUs to keep your outdoor space warm.
- Warranty: 1 Year on material, 2 years on paint, 90 days on granite, 5 years on burner system
It is always recommended that you contact a licensed professional when working with natural gas to hook up your fire pit or fire pit table.
|Materials||Resin, Stainless Steel|
|Color(s)||Brown, Black, Dark Brown|
|Heat Output||63000 BTUs|
|Package Contents||1 fire pit base, 1 top, 1 integrated tank cover, anodized black trim ring, and 1/2" clear fireglass|