California Outdoor Concepts La Costa Dining Fire Pit Table
- Dimensions: 42", 48" or 54" round x 29"H; Fire pit area is 23" diameter ; Base Dimension w/o granite: 37" Diam at top and bottom.
- Weights: Base weight is 124 lbs; 42" Granite is 100 lbs; 48" Granite is 145 lbs; 54" Granite is 220 lbs; 42" Mosaic is 122 lbs; 48" Mosaic is 140 lbs
- Base made of coated cast aluminum with granite or mosaic top
- Includes 23" Granite insert with an umbrella hole to make a solid tabletop when ordered with granite
- 20# LP Tank can be stored in base; Ships ready for use with LP gas, but a Natural Gas Orifice is included for easy conversion to Natural Gas; Manual ignition, electric ignition is not available.
- 63,000 BTU's
- 1-year warranty
Why settle for boring when you can be fabulous? This fire pit creates the exciting atmosphere you deserve. You won't find a more attractive or versatile patio furnishing after your done designing it and will be ready to dine around you La Costa Dining Firepit Table. The starting price above is for the 42" size, the drop downs will reflect any up charges for the larger sizes and selections.
Choose from the beautiful natural granite table top or mosaic top that accompanies the lattice base allowing this table to enhance the appearance of the rest of your patio furniture. The built-in fire pit can keep you warm on a chilly day as well as provide visual excitement when you're entertaining guests.
Features of the La Costa Dining Fire Pit Table:
- 42, 48 or 54" Solid 1-1/4" Granite Tabletop options as well as 1 Mosiac 42"and 48" option (Base price is for the 42" granite)
- 29" Height
- 23" matching granite insert with umbrella hole (not included with mosaic tabletops
- Stainless Steel Burner - 63,000 BTU's
- Anodized black trim ring
- Standard 20 lb LP Tank fits in base
- Your choice of fire glass or gas logs (30lbs of fire glass included) (Cinders are included in the Gas Log Sets)
- Ships ready for use with LP gas, but a natural gas orifice is included for easy conversion to natural gas
- Accessories sold separately: Ice bucket (requires adapter ring), Grill(requires adapter ring), and fire pit cover.
- 1-year manufacturers limited warranty
All materials used in the manufacturing of the California Outdoor Concepts Fire Pit Tables are non corrosive which allows for outside use and storage. However, it is recommended to cover your fire pit table when not in use for long periods of time or during times of harsh weather.
It is always recommended that you contact a licensed professional when working with natural gas to hook up your fire pit or fire pit table.
You Recently Viewed...