For some, Valentine's Day is a special occasion that merits a fancy dinner with a loved one. For some it's a day to enjoy activities with friends and family members. For some it's a time to treat yourself and focus on you and your own wants and needs. For some it's just a regular, average day! Everyone spends Valentine's Day a little differently, but if there's one thing we know for sure it's that everyone loves gifts. Whether you're looking for the perfect present this V-Day for your significant other, best friend, parents, or simply want to treat yourself, these gift ideas are here to help and spark some inspiration for future special occasions to come.
1. Prepare your Valentine for those cool summer nights under the stars with his very own fire pit. Our wood burning fire pits are perfect for long nights of conversation, star gazing, and marshmallow toasting. But if he fancies a pit without the wood smell and ash, check out this selection of stylish gas burning fire pits that are sure to match any outdoor theme.
2. If your outdoor loving man enjoys cooking and grilling in the backyard, he'd love a fire pit grate to help him out! These fire pit grates are perfect for cooking his favorite hot dogs, wings, veggies, and more!
1. It's time the hard working woman in your life takes a break from all her responsibilities and enjoys a little relaxation! Bring peace and serenity into her life with a soothing tabletop fireplace that will bring warmth and welcoming into any area of her home. She can light one of these eco-friendly fireplaces in the dining room while enjoying a meal, or place it in the family room to create an inviting, cheerful ambiance.
2. Does the lady in your life have trouble sleeping? Maybe she's a night owl and struggles with getting enough sleep and waking up early feeling rested. We have a way to help her with that. Our sound therapy machines and nature sound alarm clocks are designed to help her wake up peacefully and well rested. Instead of being jarred awake by the obnoxious ringing of a regular alarm clock, she'll awaken to the rolling of ocean waves, the sound of soft spring rain, or the soothing sound of a thunderstorm.
For the Bestie
1. Help your friend or coworker bring a touch of tranquility to their home or office with an elegant tabletop fountain. They're small enough to fit on a table so that they can enjoy a peaceful atmosphere, even in the middle of a busy, fast-paced city. From cast stone to slate to copper fountains, you're sure to find the perfect piece of decor that compliments your friend's personality, home, or office.
2. If you have a friend who loves outdoor decor, help them bring beauty to their backyard with a gorgeous copper wind spinner. Your friend and all their future guests will be mesmerized by the twirling motion of these stunning wind spinners, available in several shapes and sizes.
3. Does your bestie love to cook? Give them the gift that keeps on giving for years to come: cast iron cookware. If they care for their cookware correctly, it will last them decade. If this is the perfect gift for your dear friend, consider having them read about how to season your cast iron cookware and this guide to caring for your cast iron cookware to help ensure their special gift will be long-lasting.
For the Parents
1. If your parents love tending to their outdoor space, an outdoor garden decor gift is certainly the right fit for them. Our garden gnomes and statuaries are a simple way to add charm and whimsy to your parent's garden, and wind chimes are a wonderful way to light, symphonic sounds to their front porch. Plus, our large selection of outdoor solar lights will brighten up their landscape and illuminate decks, garden paths, and more.
1. What better way to treat yourself than with a comfy, affordable hammock. Maybe you're preparing for an outdoor adventure and are looking for a camping hammock, or perhaps you're ready to add a cozy quilted hammock to your backyard for a convenient place to nap and read a book. Whatever your plan is, a hammock is a great way to help yourself relax and take a little break from this chaotic world we live in.
Now that you have a little gift giving inspiration, be sure to treat yourself or a loved one this V-Day! Don't forget, a gift certificate is a great idea too if you don't know exactly what to get your sweetheart.