Auberge Garden Fountain by Campania International
Compelling in stature but gentle in nature, the Auberge Garden Fountain will be an impressive part of your landscape. It stands more than five feet tall and is made of cast stone concrete with all the detailing and patterns of a natural stone fountain. Each outdoor water fountain can be finished in one of numerous patina colors including pietra vecchia, aged limestone, Greystone or copper bronze. And when water flows from the ornamental spout against the backdrop of the columned back plate, it creates a pacifying sound that will make your spot into a tranquil one.
The Campania International Auberge Fountain has a quiet submersible electric pump that draws water upward from the square pool for an endless relaxing stream. Use an outdoor-rated extension cord so you can place your fountain anywhere you please and still reach a 110V wall outlet. Campania is known for their classic elegant garden accents, and this outdoor fountain from their Cast Stone Collection will be a fine addition to any garden. Shipping is free on each U.S.-made fountain that requires no plumbing or water lines and is simple to maintain.
Features of the Campania International Auberge Garden Fountain:
- Dimensions: 64" tall by 18" wide
- Total weight: 465 pounds
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric UL-listed pump.
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet.
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S. from premium cast stone concrete.
Shown in the Apline stone (color), this beautiful fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.