Adagio Reflection Creek Wall Fountain
Enjoy soothing water sounds from an indoor fountain that's so beautiful, it's a work of art in its own right. The Reflection Creek Wall Fountain is handmade in the U.S. from genuine slate with a powder-coating metal frame and polished river rock basin. Three halogen lights illuminate the water as it cascades smoothly down the face before being recirculated back to the top. Any home or office room will instantly take on a relaxed and tranquil feel once you plug in this shimmering water feature.
A number of face and frame options are available, from solid green slate and copper vein to silver mirror and textured black. You can also add polished black pebbles to the basin, upgrade to LED lighting or even add a custom engraved logo. EZ installation brackets and instructions will have you up and running in a flash with no plumbing needed. And with our price match guarantee and free shipping, you'll know you're getting the best deal. Find out today why Adagio water features are among the most respected and admired on the market.
Features of the Adagio Reflection Creek Wall Fountain:
- Offers the tranquility of water in motion.
- Choose from several face options including Featherstone (lightweight) slate, solid slate or mirror. Weights vary by type: Solid slate - 90 lbs.; Featherstone slate - 30 lbs.; Mirror - 40 lbs.)
- Comes complete with polished river rock, halogen lighting and pump.
- Comes with EZ Installation Instructions and DVD.
- Simple on/off switch is located on the top of the feature.
- Optional: stone selection, LED lights w/ remote, black polished pebbles and customized logo; LED lighting upgrade comes complete with remote control and multi-functional/multi-color lighting capabilities.
- Recirculating electric pump with manual fill - no plumbing needed!
- Water flows smoothly down the face of the fountain and does not splash or spray.
- Contact Us For Current Promotions! Price Match Guarantee!
- Talk to our Adagio product specialists who are trained to answer any questions you may have. Call 888-881-4668
*Please note the images shown may differ from the actual product. Every piece of slate is unique so no two are alike. You have the option above to choose your own stone. See the Additional Info tab for more information on how the stone selection works.
Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based eps file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, our trained Adagio fountain experts can help you develop a custom fountain that meets your needs. We can help you put your ideas on a fountain and show you visual examples as well as provide you with images on various glass or stone options. Call us today at 1-888-881-4668.
Face Material Options (Example only, every piece of stone varies in color and thickness):
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
Contact our Business Sales Representatives for discount pricing on volume orders. 1-888-881-4668
This Reflection Creek Fountain from Adagio comes equipped with a pump which is covered by a manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty. If, however, in the future you would like a new pump, please view the Replacement Pump.
This information page offers some FAQ's to help guide you through the Adagio water features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the U.S. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
The Slate and Marble:
All stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
Choose from Rainforest Brown Marble, Black Spider Marble and Rainforest Green Marble stone on this water feature as well. You can see a sample of these options in the swatches.
|FeatherStone Slate: |
If you are looking for the same beauty but with a lightweight option consider the Featherstone Slate. It is a Slate Veneer that is framed by the metal choice you choose so you get the slate look without the heavy weight of slate. This cuts the weight of your fountain by 70%. This lighter version is available in black, rajah and green Featherstone slate on most of the Adagio water features.
Glass and Mirror Face:
These are just like they sound. The silver mirror looks just like your standard bathroom mirror, while the bronze is tinted a bronze color. The clear glass is just like a window, and the blue and green glass has a slight tint to it.
You will see center mount fountains and flush mount fountains. The center mount fountains are meant to be viewed from both sides and use clear glass (or blue or green tinted should you choose). The flush mount water features use mirror or stone as they are meant to go up against a wall and are only viewable from one side.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless steel creates a contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper - A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones that's truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze-This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% water coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8-inch thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested three times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you think you have a leak, the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper water tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper splash guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply CLR or Lime-Away as noted above.
· Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next, some customers opt to choose their own stone, which is especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product, we try and show you examples of each so you can get a feel for the coloring, but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture, so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
For an additional cost you get photos of five different stones that are available at the time you order and could be used in your wall fountain. Simply choose this option on your order and we will email you a link to see the stones available in high quality digital images. You should have these within a week of placing your order. Once you receive the images of the slate you have 72 hours to select your stone. Once you make your selection the construction of your water feature will begin. This process will add about a week on to your processing time.
This is a non-refundable charge and we do our best to meet your specifications on your color schemes. You must make your selection in 72 hours or the stones will be put back in inventory and may not be available again.
Each Adagio Water Features carries a year limited warranty. Please read thedetails here.
Worth the money. Custom logo look's good only down fall is the time of production. Freindly staff.
This fountain looks really good in my living room and perfectly creates a vibrant environment with its soothing sounds. I am very to happy have this fountain in my living room. Very prompt shipping and nice packaging.
I received this fountain earlier than I've expected, the shipping was very fast and nothing was broken when I opened the package. The fountain is working fine till now and I hope it will keep working like this. Very satisfying, No complaints.
Adagio Whispering Creek Wall Fountain
Adagio Sunrise Springs Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Cottonwood Falls Glass Reflections Wall Fountain by Adagio
Reflection Creek Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Adagio Pacifica Waters Glass Reflections Wall Fountain
Customers also Viewed
Adagio Whispering Creek Wall Fountain
Adagio Inspiration Falls Wall Fountain
Adagio Marble Sunrise Springs Wall Fountain