Adagio Harmony River Floor Fountain Flush Mount
Let your guests be awed at the naturalistic beauty of this water feature. The Adagio Harmony River Flush Mount Floor Fountain is perfect in any room and looks great up against a wall or entrance way. Water trickles down the face of this magnificent indoor fountain, creating some wonderful relaxing sounds. Choose between four different frame options such as blackened copper and antique bronze, allowing with a variety of marble, mirror or Featherstone slate panels. This free standing water feature will be the perfect addition to your home of office living environment.
The flush mounted face is meant to go up against a wall or in a corner, as it is only meant to be viewed from one side. Each floor fountain comes complete with beautiful polished river rock, atmospheric halogen lighting, and a recirculating electric pump to keep water flowing with no plumbing necessary. Additional options include LED lights and a customized logo. Serenity Health & Home Decor will ship your new Adagio Harmony River Floor Fountain absolutely free, and you'll get the best price possible thanks to our price match guarantee.
Features of the Adagio Harmony River Floor Standing Fountain Flush Mount:
- Perfect for indoor use in a home or office.
- Flush mounted panel makes it an ideal in the corner, at the end of a hall or up against any home or office wall.
- Choose from four frame colors including rustic copper or powder coated steel.
- Comes complete with polished river rock, halogen lighting and recirculating electric pump.
- Comes with EZ Installation Instructions and DVD.
- Optional features include stone selection, LED lights w/ remote, black polished pebbles and customized logo.
- Manual fill as needed with no plumbing necessary.
- Three-bulb halogen light bar is included with optional LED upgrade.
- Make it commercial with logo options available and free mock up!
- See Media Tab for video!
- Talk to our Adagio product specialists who are trained to answer any questions you m ay have. Call 888-881-4668
*Please note the images shown may differ from the actual product. Every piece of slate and marble is unique, so no two are alike. You have the option above for stone selection and choose your own stone. See the Additional Info tab for more information on how the stone selection works.
Make your water feature work for you. Get your fountain custom engraved with your own logo or image. Simply provide us with a vector based eps file of your logo or image. It should be in an .eps file format. See some examples of custom engraved fountains.
Face Material Options (Example only, every piece of stone varies in color and thickness):
Frame Options (Sample only, each piece may vary):
If you don't see exactly what you are looking for, our trained Adagio fountain experts can help you develop a custom fountain that meets your needs. We can help you put your ideas on a fountain and show you visual examples as well as provide you with images on various glass or stone options. Call us today at 1-888-881-4668.
This information page offers some FAQ's to help guide you through the Adagio water features we carry here at SerenityHealth.com. We are authorized Adagio dealers and are trained to answer your questions so please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-881-4668 and talk to an expert today.
Adagio designs and makes wall mounted and floor standing water features in Salt Lake City, UT. These are the highest quality water features available and are made right here in the U.S. You will find many beautiful finishes along with gorgeous stones to choose from to create the perfect fountain.
The Slate and Marble:
All stones are specially quarried and shipped from India. The slate stones of India are renowned worldwide for their unique beauty and elegance. For all the fountains in this series, each slate stone is hand cut and its edges are chiseled to perfection, making your fountain a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Because no two slates are alike, your fountain is an original. Therefore, your stone will vary somewhat in color and texture from the pictures seen here on our website.
Choose from Rainforest Brown Marble, Black Spider Marble and Rainforest Green Marble stone on this water feature as well. You can see a sample of these options in the swatches.
If you are looking for the same beauty but with a lightweight option consider the Featherstone Slate. It is a Slate Veneer that is framed by the metal choice you choose so you get the slate look without the heavy weight of slate. This cuts the weight of your fountain by 70%. This lighter version is available in black, rajah and green Featherstone slate on most of the Adagio water features.
Glass and Mirror Face:
These are just like they sound. The silver mirror looks just like your standard bathroom mirror, while the bronze is tinted a bronze color. The clear glass is just like a window, and the blue and green glass has a slight tint to it.
You will see center mount fountains and flush mount fountains. The center mount fountains are meant to be viewed from both sides and use clear glass (or blue or green tinted should you choose). The flush mount water features use mirror or stone as they are meant to go up against a wall and are only viewable from one side.
The Metal Hood and Basin:
· Copper - All the copper components are fashioned from very high-grade copper that is mined in a Utah copper mine. The unique marble-like finish is burned onto the copper one piece at a time by skilled artisans. A clear coat finish (similar to what is used on automobiles) is then applied to the copper to give it a high gloss finish, which creates an added beauty and protects the copper from naturally oxidizing (turning green) in spots over time.
· Stainless Steel - As an alternative to copper, you can have your metal hood and basin in a beautiful, high quality milled stainless steel. Stainless steel creates a contemporary look and is very striking.
· Blackened Copper - A beautiful powder coated finish over stainless steel or steel creates a look of that old antiqued rocking chair with copper undertones that's truly beautiful.
· Antique Bronze -This finish is available on some fountains as standard and can be quoted for any style. It is a powder coated bronze color that creates a neutral finish over the steel.
The Spillway Water Distribution System
Unlike many wall and floor fountains on the market where the water comes out of little holes on top and flows down in an uneven way, all the fountains in this series include a state-of-the-art Spillway Water Distribution System that creates 100% water coverage in the water flow.
NO DRIPPING OR LEAKING:
The fountains in this series come with an industrial strength 1/8-inch thick polypropylene plastic liner, form fitted into the metal tray. This keeps the fountain from dripping or leaking water. Before each fountain leaves the factory, it is water tested three times to make sure there is no dripping or leaking. (If you think you have a leak, the majority of the time the fountain was overfilled and water got outside of this plastic liner.)
Comprehensive easy-to-read instructions with pictures are included as well as an EZ installation DVD.
How often you have to add new water to the metal basin depends on the dryness or humidity of your environment. In the summer, water tends to evaporate more quickly, which means you will have to add water more often. In cooler months, you will probably not have to add water that often. You always want to have enough water in the basin so that the pump is fully submerged. If the pump is operating while it is not fully submerged, you can damage it over time.
It is highly recommended to use distilled water with these fountains. We realize that may not always be possible, but do your best. Regular tap water has minerals which can create mineral deposits in your fountain over time, and can possibly shorten the life of your water pump.
· Copper - It is recommended that about every 60 days, you apply a hard shell car wax to the outside of the copper water tray (basin) and upper half front side of the copper splash guard. This will help prevent the water from penetrating the clear coat finish. If you get white spotting on your copper and the wax does not remove it, apply Calcium Lime Remover (CLR) or Lime-Away to those spots, and rinse it very thoroughly.
· Stainless Steel - DO NOT apply wax to the stainless steel. If spotting occurs, apply CLR or Lime-Away as noted above.
· Water - You may apply 1-3 drops of bleach to the water weekly to avoid algae growth and unfavorable odors. Never use more than this; too much bleach will dull the slate.
Choose your own stone for your fountain:
Being that each and every stone is completely unique from the next, some customers opt to choose their own stone, which is especially useful if you have a very specific look in mind or are really looking for specific color schemes. On each product, we try and show you examples of each so you can get a feel for the coloring, but the stone you receive will be different than anything you see because they are all unique. As stated above, each piece of slate, marble or travertine will vary in thickness, variety of color and texture, so we offer you the option to choose your own stone.
For an additional cost you get photos of five different stones that are available at the time you order and could be used in your wall fountain. Simply choose this option on your order and we will email you a link to see the stones available in high quality digital images. You should have these within a week of placing your order. Once you receive the images of the slate you have 72 hours to select your stone. Once you make your selection the construction of your water feature will begin. This process will add about a week on to your processing time.
This is a non-refundable charge and we do our best to meet your specifications on your color schemes. You must make your selection in 72 hours or the stones will be put back in inventory and may not be available again.
Each Adagio Water Features carries a year limited warranty. Please read the details here.