Sunnydaze 55 Inch Tall Tripod Fire Pit Stand with Solid Steel Legs
- Dimensions: 55" H; 29 lbs
- Material: heavy gauge steel, 0.75" solid steel legs
- Includes: tripod and chains that hold approximately 20-25 lbs
- M22 (22") grill or M22 (22") grate is available as an add-on, see links below
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Do you love cooking outdoors? Make it easier to enjoy with the help of the Sunnydaze 55” Tall Tripod Fire Pit Stand. This unique product stands over the fire with a tripod design. A special chain hangs from the top point, allow you to attach your grill grate at the perfect height over your flames. Whether you want to whip up some burgers, hotdogs, steaks or other foods, you can enjoy hands-free cooking thanks to this handy camping cooking tripod.
Features of the Sunnydaze Fire Pit Tripod:
- Dimensions: 55" H when assembled; weighs 29 lbs.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel with 3/4" solid steel legs
- Legs are widely spaced at 40" apart for extra stability.
- Includes tripod and chains, so all you need to do is add a 22" cooking grill or grate (see optional add-ons)
- Chain is height-adjustable and holds approximately 20-25 lbs.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation.
Serenity Health & Home Decor guarantees your satisfaction with this tripod fire pit cooking stand. Order yours now to get free same-day shipping with your purchase.
Optional Add Ons:
|22" Cooking Grill ||22" Cooking Grate |
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
You Recently Viewed...