Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain by Campania International
- The Williansburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is 53" tall by 30" wide. Total weight is 246 pounds.
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet. An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete.
Colonial inspiration coupled with a beautiful pineapple feature makes this water fountain stand out among the rest. A beautiful pineapple, a symbol of friendship and hospitality, sits atop the highest tier of the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain. Water flows out the very top of the pineapple, into the top tier just before overflowing the top tier and gracefully falling into the grand tier below. A beautiful accent piece for your garden that will create a symbol of history, friendship, and hospitality, the Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is sure to be the one piece your guests can simply never forget.
- The Williansburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain is 53" tall by 30" wide
- Total weight is 246 pounds
- Includes a whisper-quiet electric, UL-listed pump
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States from premium cast stone concrete
Shown in the Apline stone (color), this beautiful fountain is available in your choice of distinct patinas.
To view a video of this fountain, please see the Media Tab.
The Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain has gra...
Posted by JJamison on Nov 21st 2013
The Williamsburg Pineapple 2 Tier Fountain has graced my garden for several years now. The trickling sound of the water provides solace and adds serenity to our garden space. It does have to be refilled daily and cannot be run around the clock without supervision. I think fountains of larger proportions are able to hold enough water to accommodate longer spans in between refilling. Since this fountain is the perfect size for our garden, I am happy to add water daily.
The Williamsburg 2 Tier Fountain is a classic beau...
Posted by Judy on Jul 16th 2010
The Williamsburg 2 Tier Fountain is a classic beauty. I had searched for the perfect fountain for months. It has the look of aged stone but arrived in perfect condition. It is definitely a two person job to install it and requires some degree of "how things work" to get the job done. The instructions could be better. The fountain itself is absolutely perfect.