Soleil Sun Alarm Clock SA-3
Item#: SA-3 INV
Our Price: $59.95
Gradual Light Alarm Clock
Wake up naturally with the Soleil Sun Alarm Clock
Wake up feeling calm and relaxed with this illuminating alarm clock. The Soleiel Sun Alarm Clock SA-3 combines the features of a traditional alarm clock (digital display, FM radio, beeper, snooze button etc.) with an exciting new way to start your day. The special built-in light gradually increases in intensity, simulating a bright natural sunrise. Also included is a sunset feature, where the light fades to darkness. There are several additional awakening options at the end of your gradual sunrise cycle, nature sounds, the radio, or standard alarm beeper. Truly a unique & dynamic item, the Soleil Sun Alarm Clock is a must for you and it makes a truly unique, relaxing gift to give.
The Sun Alarm Ultima's small, sleek, compact design takes up very little space on your night stand, which allows more room for books, a glass of water and other items of importance. College students who live in tight dorm rooms will appreciate the small compact design of this gradual light alarm clock.
Plus, you can easily pack it in your suitcase or shoulder bag when you travel, so you can enjoy the same gentle, refreshing awakenings when you are away from home.
Customizable Sunrise and Sunset Feature
High-Intensity LED Light
Nature Sounds (Babbling Brook, Ocean waves with seagulls, Chirping birds, Crickets)
For Heavy Sleepers, you will want to keep this gradual light alarm clock fairly close to you on the night stand, so that your mind and body can more easily sense the bright sunrise (this really does work). And you can set the nature sounds, radio or beeper to sound at the end of your sunrise cycle.
- Dimensions: 7" x 7" x 7"; power cord is 6' long
- Gradual Sunrise Feature; At your set alarm time, the built-in light is activated, and it gradually intensifies to an illuminating sunrise over your selected time interval. Available time intervals (in minutes) are 0, 15, 30, 60, 90, 120. If you set it for the 0 minute time interval, the light immediately turns on to full intensity right at the alarm time.
- Gradual Sunset feature: the light fades out over your selected interval. Those intervals (in minutes) are 15, 30, 60, 90 or 120. This feature acts as a fading night light, which is useful in a child's room, and for people having trouble getting to sleep.
- The Alarm Cycle - Pressing the Alarm button to On will activate the sunrise alarm cycle, which will begin at your set time. Pressing the alarm button to Off will end the sunrise alarm cycle and the light will turn off. Or, you can just leave it alone, and the light automatically turns itself off, 30 minutes after the alarm cycle completes.
- High-intensity LED Light; rated for 50,000-100,000 hours of use. (no need to ever replace the bulb)
Digital Display; Display light turns off- does not disturb sleep
- Battery Backup In the event of a power outage, there is a battery backup system in this clock. The clock takes a small, common 9 volt battery (not included). If the power does go out, and you have the battery in the clock, the clock display and light will not function, but the time and alarm cycles will continue to function. When the power resumes, all settings will be saved, and the clock display and light will operate normally. If the power is still out during the alarm cycle, only the beeper or radio will operate normally. This allows you to wake up at the selected time, in the rare event of a power outage.
- Snooze feature; 5 minute snooze; Wake to the gentle sunrise, nature sounds, alarm buzz, radio or any combination of these great features.
- Lamp Manually dimmable, this versatile lamp can be used as a "mood light", or increased to full brightness. Just press and hold the Lamp button until your desired intensity is displayed.
- Electric Cord - This alarm clock is electrically run, via any regular AC outlet found in the 50 United States and Canada. It will also work with foreign electrical outlets with the use of a travel power converter.
- FM Radio - As an alarm option, if you turn the radio switch on (when you set the alarm), then the radio will go on at the end of your sunrise cycle. So, if the bright sunrise doesn't wake you up, the radio will. Of course, you can listen to the radio any time you like, and you can adjust the volume.
Beeper - As an alarm option, if you turn the Beeper switch on, (when you set the alarm), then the beeper will sound at the end of your sunrise cycle. So, if the bright sunrise doesn't wake you up, the beeper will.
Sun alarm clocks can be a great way to relieve some depression and SAD. Read more about the effects of treating SAD this way.
This Sun Alarm clock (SA-3) is a great investment. I purchased it to replace my traditional alarm clock that died. I was unable to find an alarm clock that was "just right" until this one. I set the light to begin 15 min. before waking time with the birdsong back-up alarm. I am no longer startled awake and find it easier to get out of bed at 5:20 a.m. in the darkness of a Wisconsin winter. My only complaint would be that the light is "blue/white" rather than a soft "yellow-gold". I like that the face of the clock is blue and is only illuminated when I push a button. This makes my room nice and dark for good sleeping.
LOVE the clock. It was a bit finicky at first to figure out the settings, but since figuring it out, mornings have become gentler and waking up is so much easier. I set the light to start glowing 1/2 hr before the alarm and it wakes me naturally about 20 min in, just 10 min before alarm goes off. No more trouble getting out of bed.
I bought this for my son who has seasonal affect disorder amongst other things. He has a hard time getting up in the morning especially on dark winter days. This clock has been so helpful. I have not had to wake him up once since we purchased this and he is less groggy when he gets up too.
|Production Time:||Ships same business day if ordered by 2:00 CST|
|Shipping Method:||UPS or USPS|
|3 Day (Contiguous US Only):||$22.95|
|2 Day (Contiguous US Only):||$26.95|
|Overnight (Contiguous US Only):||$45.95|