Custom water fountains are great if you’re looking for a special kind of design or want to etch your company logo in a fountain. But, there are more details you need to figure out when you’re buying a custom. Here are ten things to think about before calling for a quote:
1) Do you want a floor standing fountain or a wall mounted fountain?
2) What frame color do you want? Do you want copper, stainless steel, or a powder coated frame with a specific color?
3) What do you want the face of the fountain made out of? Slate, glass, mirror, or pebbles?
4) Do you want lights on your fountain? Do you want them shining up or down?
5) Do you want to add water manually or have an auto fill and drain system installed?
6) Do you want to personalize your feature with a company logo or motto?
7) Do you want to install the feature or have a professional do it?
8) Do you want a fountain which ships as one piece or one that needs assembly?
9) What is the production time and shipping time? Is the fountain insured during shipping?
10) What kind of warranty does it come with?
Those are just some details to think about and ask about when you call the retailer for a quote. One thing to make sure of is the warranty information and the shipping insurance. If the company doesn’t insure the product, and it arrives damaged, then you have a mess. Also, any reputable company will have at least a 6 month or year warranty policy, so make sure you are covered.
Latest posts by Amber Liddell (see all)
- Wedding Decor: How to Add Water Fountains to the Celebration - August 1, 2013
- Monitor Your Dog for Signs of Water Intoxication! - July 18, 2013
- Ways to Fight SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) - July 15, 2013
- Keeping Your Pond Oxygen Levels Up - July 12, 2013
- Helping Your Dog Adjust to the New Baby - July 10, 2013